MEMBERSHIP ENTRANCE PROCEDURES – FULL MEMBERSHIP
- One needs to get a Proposer who must be a current member of Muthaiga Golf Club and has held such membership for more than three years. The account of the member must also be “Clean” i.e. without any overdue arrears.
- The proposer, on writing an introduction letter to the General Manager, shall be provided with a “Proposer’s Form” which should be filled by the proposer and returned to the General Manager.
- The General Manager shall on receipt of the Proposer’s Form (dully filled) send out an application from to the proposer but this form should be filled by the applicant. Once fully filled the form should be returned to General Manager with a Kshs 20,000 (Application fee) payment. Once the form is received the applicant shall be invited to meet the membership committee accompanied by proposer and thereafter name of the applicant shall be posted on the notice board for a minimum of 30 days. Upon finishing the 30 days on the notice board the proposer is called to introduce the applicant to the Board of Directors after which one is balloted to become a full member of the Club.
- Upon election as a new member the applicant shall be required to pay:
- Entrance Fee – Kshs 454,000
- Development Levy – Kshs 30,000
- Chit Deposit – Kshs 20,000
- Equipment Levy – Kshs 36,000
Total – Kshs 540,000
- Entrance Fees – Kshs 648,000
- Development Levy – Kshs 60,000
- Chit Deposit – Kshs 40,000
- Equipment Levy – Kshs 72,000
Total – Kshs 820,000
**This amount is paid within 30 days upon election as a member
- Entrance Fees – Kshs 100,000
- Chit Deposit – Kshs 60,000
- Subscription – Kshs 40,000
Total – Kshs 200,000